Magento 2.2: Order, Invoice, and Shipment do not display in admin grid The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InHow magento 1.7 creates new shipment from admin area?Editing Magento Admin and User order detail pagePrevent Magento from auto-completing ordersShow notice in admin order grid based on filterDisplay custom billing address checkout fields in admin sales order gridOrder grid fails to load in admin panelautomatically email invoice and shipment after creatingsend invoice email immediately when customer place an orderExtending Admin Grid Using Foreach and VariablesSales Order Grid Filter issue with custom column - Magento 2

How to change the limits of integration

Is flight data recorder erased after every flight?

Are USB sockets on wall outlets live all the time, even when the switch is off?

If the Wish spell is used to duplicate the effect of Simulacrum, are existing duplicates destroyed?

Access elements in std::string where positon of string is greater than its size

How to create dashed lines/arrows in Illustrator

How to deal with fear of taking dependencies

Manuscript was "unsubmitted" because the manuscript was deposited in Arxiv Preprints

What is the motivation for a law requiring 2 parties to consent for recording a conversation

Why could you hear an Amstrad CPC working?

Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water?

What is the meaning of Triage in Cybersec world?

How can I fix this gap between bookcases I made?

In microwave frequencies, do you use a circulator when you need a (near) perfect diode?

What is this 4-propeller plane?

The difference between dialogue marks

Springs with some finite mass

Is this food a bread or a loaf?

Which Sci-Fi work first showed weapon of galactic-scale mass destruction?

Patience, young "Padovan"

How to manage monthly salary

Can distinct morphisms between curves induce the same morphism on singular cohomology?

Monty Hall variation

How can I create a character who can assume the widest possible range of creature sizes?



Magento 2.2: Order, Invoice, and Shipment do not display in admin grid



The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InHow magento 1.7 creates new shipment from admin area?Editing Magento Admin and User order detail pagePrevent Magento from auto-completing ordersShow notice in admin order grid based on filterDisplay custom billing address checkout fields in admin sales order gridOrder grid fails to load in admin panelautomatically email invoice and shipment after creatingsend invoice email immediately when customer place an orderExtending Admin Grid Using Foreach and VariablesSales Order Grid Filter issue with custom column - Magento 2



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I added a product to the cart and create order. It displays properly on the front side in "My Order" tab.



But, when I checked in admin side order grid, then records not updated in order grid.



I have also do reindexing and flush cache and also async indexing is disabled. But, there is no any luck working.




Note: When I create invoice or shipment of the previous order, then it's also not created in admin side. But, it's recorded in the database table is already available. Only not display in order grid.




admin/sales/order/view/order_id/`<previous_order_id>`/key


If direct change by order_id, then it'll display. But, record not display in order grid.



The same issue occurred in invoice and shipment.



How to solve it?



Please help me.










share|improve this question
























  • have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

    – Abdul
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:12











  • I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

    – Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:37

















0















I added a product to the cart and create order. It displays properly on the front side in "My Order" tab.



But, when I checked in admin side order grid, then records not updated in order grid.



I have also do reindexing and flush cache and also async indexing is disabled. But, there is no any luck working.




Note: When I create invoice or shipment of the previous order, then it's also not created in admin side. But, it's recorded in the database table is already available. Only not display in order grid.




admin/sales/order/view/order_id/`<previous_order_id>`/key


If direct change by order_id, then it'll display. But, record not display in order grid.



The same issue occurred in invoice and shipment.



How to solve it?



Please help me.










share|improve this question
























  • have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

    – Abdul
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:12











  • I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

    – Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:37













0












0








0








I added a product to the cart and create order. It displays properly on the front side in "My Order" tab.



But, when I checked in admin side order grid, then records not updated in order grid.



I have also do reindexing and flush cache and also async indexing is disabled. But, there is no any luck working.




Note: When I create invoice or shipment of the previous order, then it's also not created in admin side. But, it's recorded in the database table is already available. Only not display in order grid.




admin/sales/order/view/order_id/`<previous_order_id>`/key


If direct change by order_id, then it'll display. But, record not display in order grid.



The same issue occurred in invoice and shipment.



How to solve it?



Please help me.










share|improve this question
















I added a product to the cart and create order. It displays properly on the front side in "My Order" tab.



But, when I checked in admin side order grid, then records not updated in order grid.



I have also do reindexing and flush cache and also async indexing is disabled. But, there is no any luck working.




Note: When I create invoice or shipment of the previous order, then it's also not created in admin side. But, it's recorded in the database table is already available. Only not display in order grid.




admin/sales/order/view/order_id/`<previous_order_id>`/key


If direct change by order_id, then it'll display. But, record not display in order grid.



The same issue occurred in invoice and shipment.



How to solve it?



Please help me.







magento2.2 invoice order-grid shipment






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Apr 10 '18 at 11:05







Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

















asked Apr 10 '18 at 10:52









Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

2,6551825




2,6551825












  • have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

    – Abdul
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:12











  • I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

    – Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:37

















  • have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

    – Abdul
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:12











  • I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

    – Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Apr 10 '18 at 11:37
















have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

– Abdul
Apr 10 '18 at 11:12





have you run command => php bin/magento indexer:reindex?

– Abdul
Apr 10 '18 at 11:12













I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

– Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Apr 10 '18 at 11:37





I have already done reindex, cache flush. Asynchronous indexing is disabled. The issue is I get stuck in the database when I checked the record of last order in sales_order table its record is present. but when I check sales_order_grid table last order's record is not added to the table.

– Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Apr 10 '18 at 11:37










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














I think you have issue in increment_id. So, try to execute this query in your db.




Note : Here, 7 is current store id which receive order data & 1 is default store id .




ALTER TABLE sequence_order_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;

ALTER TABLE sequence_order_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;


So, If you execute this query in your db, then you'll get all new upcoming records will be in order grid.



I think it may be helpful to you.






share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "479"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmagento.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f221714%2fmagento-2-2-order-invoice-and-shipment-do-not-display-in-admin-grid%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    I think you have issue in increment_id. So, try to execute this query in your db.




    Note : Here, 7 is current store id which receive order data & 1 is default store id .




    ALTER TABLE sequence_order_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;

    ALTER TABLE sequence_order_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
    ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;


    So, If you execute this query in your db, then you'll get all new upcoming records will be in order grid.



    I think it may be helpful to you.






    share|improve this answer



























      0














      I think you have issue in increment_id. So, try to execute this query in your db.




      Note : Here, 7 is current store id which receive order data & 1 is default store id .




      ALTER TABLE sequence_order_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;

      ALTER TABLE sequence_order_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
      ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;


      So, If you execute this query in your db, then you'll get all new upcoming records will be in order grid.



      I think it may be helpful to you.






      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        I think you have issue in increment_id. So, try to execute this query in your db.




        Note : Here, 7 is current store id which receive order data & 1 is default store id .




        ALTER TABLE sequence_order_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;

        ALTER TABLE sequence_order_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;


        So, If you execute this query in your db, then you'll get all new upcoming records will be in order grid.



        I think it may be helpful to you.






        share|improve this answer













        I think you have issue in increment_id. So, try to execute this query in your db.




        Note : Here, 7 is current store id which receive order data & 1 is default store id .




        ALTER TABLE sequence_order_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_7 AUTO_INCREMENT = 700001602;

        ALTER TABLE sequence_order_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_invoice_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_shipment_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_creditmemo_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;
        ALTER TABLE sequence_rma_item_1 AUTO_INCREMENT = 100001602;


        So, If you execute this query in your db, then you'll get all new upcoming records will be in order grid.



        I think it may be helpful to you.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Apr 11 '18 at 4:29









        Rohan HapaniRohan Hapani

        6,87931865




        6,87931865



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Magento Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmagento.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f221714%2fmagento-2-2-order-invoice-and-shipment-do-not-display-in-admin-grid%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Does high air pressure throw off wheel balance? Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) Should we be closing questions more regularly?How much should I inflate my tire?Which tire pressure is right for my 2008 Toyota Yaris's front tires?Should I let air out of my tires?Tire Pressure Adjustments When NeededRadial tires: Do they bulge at too high pressure?Cold weather tire pressure adjustmentHow does tire pressure vary with altitude?Why does a tire have the same air pressure when mounted on the car and when not?What does tire size have to do with the capabilities of an air compressor?Tire pressure with tires on vs off the car

            Magento2 - How to hide price filter only in specific categories?Multiselect price filter attribute in layered navigationhide only some categories from layered navigation in magentoRemove Price Filter on certain categoriescustomize layered price filter?Hide Price for a particular customer groupPrice filter in layered navigation not working correctly with price including tax in magento 2.2.3Magento 2 how to hide attribute at Layered navigation?Magento 2. how to hide price only for specific categoriesMagento 2 How can I hide the price and total from cart and checkout summary?Magento2: Can we add navigation layered filter like price filter for other attribute?

            Inventory management after order created via rest API in Magento 2.x version ( without cart)Magento - Create order using REST APILocalization for Cart/Quote APIs doesn't work properly in magento 2Magento 1.9 - Create order using REST APIPLacing Order Magento 2.1 REST APIREST API accessible without authorizationMagento 2.2 Inventory not getting decreased when orders are created using REST APIWhat is the usage of itemId inside Update inventory REST API?Get category meta tags via REST APIGet cart info REST APIAdding a grouped product to cart via the rest api