Magento 2: Remove Checkout Options The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InMagento 2: Customising Checkout page – not working!How to remove zip postal code and country from checkout form?How to remove checkoutIs that possible to set phone number in checkout page?Magento 2 How to add extra validation to check out address form?Magento 2 remove shipping and payment method stepMagento 2 remove billing phoneMagento 2 How to remove shipping method in checkout pageHow to change the type of validation used in fields on Magento 2 forms and where to find the list? [Q&A]Remove login on the checkout if the email is already registeredHow to remove tool tip icon in checkout page in magento 2

Why can Shazam do this?

Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water?

How to make payment on the internet without leaving a money trail?

Output the Arecibo Message

Dual Citizen. Exited the US on Italian passport recently

"To split hairs" vs "To be pedantic"

Protecting Dualbooting Windows from dangerous code (like rm -rf)

A poker game description that does not feel gimmicky

The difference between dialogue marks

Why do UK politicians seemingly ignore opinion polls on Brexit?

How to manage monthly salary

Is this food a bread or a loaf?

Is three citations per paragraph excessive for undergraduate research paper?

How to create dashed lines/arrows in Illustrator

Is bread bad for ducks?

JSON.serialize: is it possible to suppress null values of a map?

Does it makes sense to buy a new cycle to learn riding?

Carnot-Caratheodory metric

In microwave frequencies, do you use a circulator when you need a (near) perfect diode?

I looked up a future colleague on LinkedIn before I started a job. I told my colleague about it and he seemed surprised. Should I apologize?

Why do I get badly formatted numerical results when I use StringForm?

Does duplicating a spell with Wish count as casting that spell?

Is flight data recorder erased after every flight?

Monty Hall variation



Magento 2: Remove Checkout Options



The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InMagento 2: Customising Checkout page – not working!How to remove zip postal code and country from checkout form?How to remove checkoutIs that possible to set phone number in checkout page?Magento 2 How to add extra validation to check out address form?Magento 2 remove shipping and payment method stepMagento 2 remove billing phoneMagento 2 How to remove shipping method in checkout pageHow to change the type of validation used in fields on Magento 2 forms and where to find the list? [Q&A]Remove login on the checkout if the email is already registeredHow to remove tool tip icon in checkout page in magento 2



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








2















How do I remove the (required) Phone Number input from the Checkout page? I don't need my customers to enter their number and don't want it to put them off from checking out.










share|improve this question






















  • Does anything here help?

    – Steve Johnson
    May 15 '16 at 13:23











  • We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

    – Khoa TruongDinh
    May 18 '16 at 13:04

















2















How do I remove the (required) Phone Number input from the Checkout page? I don't need my customers to enter their number and don't want it to put them off from checking out.










share|improve this question






















  • Does anything here help?

    – Steve Johnson
    May 15 '16 at 13:23











  • We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

    – Khoa TruongDinh
    May 18 '16 at 13:04













2












2








2


1






How do I remove the (required) Phone Number input from the Checkout page? I don't need my customers to enter their number and don't want it to put them off from checking out.










share|improve this question














How do I remove the (required) Phone Number input from the Checkout page? I don't need my customers to enter their number and don't want it to put them off from checking out.







magento2 checkout forms






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked May 13 '16 at 23:46









MikeMasonMikeMason

68221236




68221236












  • Does anything here help?

    – Steve Johnson
    May 15 '16 at 13:23











  • We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

    – Khoa TruongDinh
    May 18 '16 at 13:04

















  • Does anything here help?

    – Steve Johnson
    May 15 '16 at 13:23











  • We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

    – Khoa TruongDinh
    May 18 '16 at 13:04
















Does anything here help?

– Steve Johnson
May 15 '16 at 13:23





Does anything here help?

– Steve Johnson
May 15 '16 at 13:23













We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

– Khoa TruongDinh
May 18 '16 at 13:04





We can try this answer: magento.stackexchange.com/questions/115826/…

– Khoa TruongDinh
May 18 '16 at 13:04










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














I have followed the instructions on the Magento site but the items aren't being removed.



I created checkout_index_index.xml and placed it in VENDOR/THEME/Magento_Checkout/layout/



The checkout_index_index.xml looks like the below:





<body>

<item name="company" xsi:type="array">
<item name="config" xsi:type="array">
<item name="componentDisabled" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
</item>
</item>

</body>







share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "479"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmagento.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f115376%2fmagento-2-remove-checkout-options%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    I have followed the instructions on the Magento site but the items aren't being removed.



    I created checkout_index_index.xml and placed it in VENDOR/THEME/Magento_Checkout/layout/



    The checkout_index_index.xml looks like the below:





    <body>

    <item name="company" xsi:type="array">
    <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
    <item name="componentDisabled" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
    </item>
    </item>

    </body>







    share|improve this answer



























      0














      I have followed the instructions on the Magento site but the items aren't being removed.



      I created checkout_index_index.xml and placed it in VENDOR/THEME/Magento_Checkout/layout/



      The checkout_index_index.xml looks like the below:





      <body>

      <item name="company" xsi:type="array">
      <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
      <item name="componentDisabled" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
      </item>
      </item>

      </body>







      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        I have followed the instructions on the Magento site but the items aren't being removed.



        I created checkout_index_index.xml and placed it in VENDOR/THEME/Magento_Checkout/layout/



        The checkout_index_index.xml looks like the below:





        <body>

        <item name="company" xsi:type="array">
        <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
        <item name="componentDisabled" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
        </item>
        </item>

        </body>







        share|improve this answer













        I have followed the instructions on the Magento site but the items aren't being removed.



        I created checkout_index_index.xml and placed it in VENDOR/THEME/Magento_Checkout/layout/



        The checkout_index_index.xml looks like the below:





        <body>

        <item name="company" xsi:type="array">
        <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
        <item name="componentDisabled" xsi:type="boolean">true</item>
        </item>
        </item>

        </body>








        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered May 17 '16 at 13:57









        MikeMasonMikeMason

        68221236




        68221236



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Magento Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmagento.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f115376%2fmagento-2-remove-checkout-options%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Does high air pressure throw off wheel balance? Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) Should we be closing questions more regularly?How much should I inflate my tire?Which tire pressure is right for my 2008 Toyota Yaris's front tires?Should I let air out of my tires?Tire Pressure Adjustments When NeededRadial tires: Do they bulge at too high pressure?Cold weather tire pressure adjustmentHow does tire pressure vary with altitude?Why does a tire have the same air pressure when mounted on the car and when not?What does tire size have to do with the capabilities of an air compressor?Tire pressure with tires on vs off the car

            Magento2 - How to hide price filter only in specific categories?Multiselect price filter attribute in layered navigationhide only some categories from layered navigation in magentoRemove Price Filter on certain categoriescustomize layered price filter?Hide Price for a particular customer groupPrice filter in layered navigation not working correctly with price including tax in magento 2.2.3Magento 2 how to hide attribute at Layered navigation?Magento 2. how to hide price only for specific categoriesMagento 2 How can I hide the price and total from cart and checkout summary?Magento2: Can we add navigation layered filter like price filter for other attribute?

            Inventory management after order created via rest API in Magento 2.x version ( without cart)Magento - Create order using REST APILocalization for Cart/Quote APIs doesn't work properly in magento 2Magento 1.9 - Create order using REST APIPLacing Order Magento 2.1 REST APIREST API accessible without authorizationMagento 2.2 Inventory not getting decreased when orders are created using REST APIWhat is the usage of itemId inside Update inventory REST API?Get category meta tags via REST APIGet cart info REST APIAdding a grouped product to cart via the rest api